Focus Anchor brings your attention back to your top priority, so it is always front of mind 🧠
How to use it
Most important is to use the keyboard shortcut, focus on one thing at a time, and get crackin'!
- Use the keyboard shortcut.
- Press ⌘⇧K or Win+Shift+K to quickly set your focus. Press Enter/Return after typing to commit to that focus.
Move and resize.
- Focus Anchor can be moved and resized as you need. Give it a bash!
Syncs across devices, if you like
- Once you Sync you'll have your top priority everywhere you look.
Or don't sync and have a different focus on each device.
- Embed your top priority in the apps you know and love, such as Notion and ClickUp
- Turn on and off your nudges
- Use the menu icon to manage shake and audio reminders, as well as to get your Focus Key & embed link
- Ask Siri to set your focus
- Set your focus by saying "Hey Siri, Anchor My Focus" with the help of this Apple Shortcut
Use the secret incantations
- Set your focus to 'hide' or 'quit' and Focus Anchor will do as it is told
Use our Make.com app for automations
- Make.com's no-code automation platform makes it super easy to setup automations. Have a look here
- Use the API for automations
- Automatically set your Focus during time blocks, or when you start on a new task in your todo list.
Wanna chat? Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
Focus Anchor updates
Sign up to be in the know
Coming soon: Browser extensions, configurable nudges, Alexa, mobile app, mobile app widgets and integrations.
Unsubscribe whenever you fancy.